Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Funnies~Frozen Labels

Jane had a system for labeling homemade freezer meals.  She would carefully note in large clear letter, "Meatloaf" or "Pot Roast" or "Steak and Vegetables" or Chicken and Dumplings" or Beef Pot Pie."

Every day when she asked her husband what he wanted for dinner, he never asked for any of those meals.  She decided to stock the freezer with his various requests.  What he really likes. 

In Jane's freezer now you'll see a whole new set of labels.  You'll find dinners with neat little tags that say, "Whatever, "Anything,""i don't know,""i don't care,""Something Good," or "Food."

No more frustration for Jane because no matter what her husband replies when she asks him what he wants for dinner, it's there waiting!

~The Cybersalt Digest




"A merry heart doeth good."
~Proverbs 17:22

Come join the fun at:


Covered in Grace

3 comments:

  1. I thought I was going to fix my husband for doing that and made a recipe for I Don't Know trouble is he likes it. To funny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! That's very creative! I think i need a recipe called, "I don't know what do you want?" Thanks for visiting me!

      Delete
  2. Fun-neeee! Hey, I just stopped by for a quick visit and to follow you back!
    -revi

    ReplyDelete