Wednesday, April 4, 2012

UPDATE ON #38

Thank you all so much for your continued prayers and support!  The good word is that #38 is doing better!!  They were keeping him very heavily sedated at first because he has a small bleed in his brain, when his kidneys started shutting down they backed off the sedation a little, below is a message from his Mom.


OUR GOD IS AN AWESOMEEEEE GOD. As I and one of Dakotas friends were visiting with him around 10 pm the nurse came in and was doing some things with Dakota. My son sat up in his bed numerous times. The nurse ask him to squeeze his hand and he squeezed so hard it was unbelievable and the nurse said ok can u let go and he released his hand. I truly believe my son is being healed by my HEAVENLY WONDERFUL POWERFUL GREAT FATHER. Dakota was all over that bed like he was stretching he even kicked one leg off the side of the bed. After the nurse let him stir around a lil bit he went ahead and sedated him back the reason for that is that his heart rate goes up and when that happens it causes the blood in the brain to pump harder that's not what we want we want Dakota to wake up slowly and calmly . I know I'm gonna have my son back at 100% here soon I'm gonna see my gorgeous blue eyes. PLEASE CONTINUE LIFTING HIM UP AND ALSO PLEASE LIFT UP CARSON  he is the other rider that was involved. This was a freak accident. I THANK YOU ALL AND LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. PRAISE OUR HEAVENLY FATHER AND ALL GLORY IS YOURS IN THE HEALING A.D MIRACLE YOU ARE PERFORMING ON ( OUR) SON. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.


That is terrific news!  I will still continue to pray and i hope you will also, that is very optimistic but we are not out of the woods yet, as they say!  Thank You again!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update... I was praying for him again today!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dee Dee, i know if i were his mom i would want as many prayers as i could get!

    ReplyDelete